The dark thoughts

A mind full of thoughts
In memories it is lost
Stuck in loops of ifs and then
Trying to answer the questions
Dissolving like a sweet poison 
A loud and dark suspension

The curse of memory 
Stirs my soul,
Digs a hole,
To fill the void,
That 'I' create
Corners me to show,
That rest of it is great!
Its swirling like us all, 
Eating from within and deepening the hole.

Falling into darkness
And calling it a shade
Seeking the light
While, running from the day's bright.
Lacking every ounce of courage to fight,
Accepting as it may not or might

Would I never break this chain ?
Would I ever make my way out of my brain?
There must be some stairs
With no when's and wheres,
Plunging into ground,
Far from those sounds.
In wake of a cheerful sun,
For sake of that last run,
live today and tomorrows
As they are and as we can.
-Kirti Mahajan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love -14th feb