I’d Imagine

I’d Imagine

I’d imagine, 

the sores of sky

the wings that fly 

the lengthy landscapes

the pretty escapes 

the denser pines

the backdrop that shines 


I’d imagine, a day or two

Your open arms and your voodoo,

Rising mountains and falling valleys 

Views beyond past and future tallies,

silver lining on clouds and snow

Beyond the spectrum of falls and springs to know

Walking in woods and breeze of dew 

Holding hands with no fear of adios!


I’d imagine a life with you

Like a waterfall with rainbow

I’d imagine having a dream of my own

Without a fear of burning the crown

I’d imagine you beside me

and being beside you

Like Shade of trees 

and longer journeys

Holding your hands

 and caressing your hair

Sharing with you 

All whens and wheres

With all my courage 

In some dusk or noon

I’d imagine letting you know

May be i love you

And i’d imagine May be you too!


But, a million others would tell me in words

I can imagine flowers and swords

Like numbers, life is real and complex

Holding a sigh 

I’d imagine closing the book

Wrapping the shells

Embracing how the future looks!!


                                   - Kirti Mahajan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love -14th feb

The dark thoughts